We produce a wide range of counter current coolers: machines that are used for the cooling of the pellet. The pelleted product goes from a temperature higher than 60°C to approximately +5°C in respect to the room temperature.
Technical characteristics of our coolers:
- Frame made of alloy section bars, with appropriate dimensions.
- Stainless steel aspiration hood with opening that can be positioned on every side of the cooler.
- Stainless steel case complete with inspection door and minimum and maximum level indicators. Min. level indicator height can be adjusted to enable the right product inflow into the case.
- Product extraction unit operated by micro reduction gear with brake.
- Stainless steel star valve with gear motor to adjust product inflow into the case.
- Discharging hopper to collect the product under the cooler.
- In case of anomalous stop of the extractor, a product discharging device with three ways of working, is foreseen.
- If required the machine can be supplied with building specification observing ATEX Ex II 3D regulations.
- Thermostat for fire prevention.
- Intermediate shutter for quick change of the product without stopping the system.
Beside the coolers, following machines are in a pelleting line: