Informative note on the treatment of personal data collected by the interested party
The present Informative note contains the information requested according the article 13 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679, in relationship to the protection of physical persons in regards to the treatment of personal data (from now on, “GDPR), excluded the modifications and the adaptations that will become necessary as a result of European or national legislative measures and / or provisions of the subsequent Supervisory Authorities.
- SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
Data controller, pursuant to arts. 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is the company General Dies Srl, with registered office in Via Strà, 182 – 37030 Colognola Ai Colli (VR), tax code and VAT number 00442730230. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing them is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
- OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The data subject to processing are acquired, directly by the Company and / or through third parties specifically appointed for this purpose, by the Interested parties and / or by third parties, also through the remote communication techniques that the Company uses. The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, e-mail address, telephone number – from now on, „personal data“ or even „data“) communicated by you during the starting phase of commercial relations with the Data controller.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will be processed:
- Without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- Conclude the contracts for the services of the Data controller;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations in existence with you.
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti money-laundering);
- Exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in a court;
- Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you via e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner. Please note that if you are already our customer, we can send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the owner similar to those you have already used, except your disagreement.
- METHOS OF TREATMENT
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
- ACCESS TO THE DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 3.A) and 3.B)
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third parties (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data controllers.
- COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA
Without your express approval (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 3.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law. Your information will not be disseminated.
- TRANSFER OF THE DATA
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the headquarters of the Owner and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union.
- NATURE OF DATA ASSIGNMENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL TO REPLY
The provision of data for the purposes referred to art. 3.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we could not guarantee you the services by the art. 3.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 3.B) is optional.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in articles 7, 15 and 22 of the GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten , right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- MODALITIES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. General Dies Srl – Via Strà, 182 – 37030 Colognola Ai Colli (VR)
- or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colognola ai Colli, 01/10/2018